Betrayed Husband… Do You Want To Save Your Marriage? You Absolutely Can… But Only If You Stop Operating From A Disadvantaged Mindset.
Do You Still Inflate And Deflate?
As Dr. Loretta Breuning explains in her book, Habits Of A Happy Brain, “…the impulse to compare yourself to others and decide whether you’re stronger or weaker is more pressing than the impulse to eat.” This impulse, however, is something that we outgrow, at a certain level of development; but unfortunately, most of us don’t operate at that level.
In fact, if you’re desperately trying to save your marriage, it’s because you’re comparing — YOUR DESIRE — to stay in the marriage with — YOUR WIFE’S DESIRE — to stay in the marriage. In romantic relationships, that’s how strength and weakness is determined. The partner with the least DESIRE holds the dominant or “one-up position” while the partner with the most desire holds the submissive “one-down position.” You see, the position determines your mindset. But,,, here’s the important part — you can choose not to act on the impulse.
She also writes, “Each mammal species has gestures that signal dominance and submission. A submission gesture protects an individual from the pain of conflict with stronger individuals.”
Do An honest Assessment. How Out Of Control Do You Feel?
Do an honest assessment to determine whether you believe you can manage your fear and anxiety on your own. If you’re feeling out of control, and your behavior has become compulsive—don’t put off getting the support and step-by-step direction you need to save your marriage. Contact Ashley to learn more about scheduling a consultation.
If you haven’t read the Women’s Infidelity books, that’s where you need to start. You’ll find out exactly what your wife is thinking, feeling and planning – so you can stop analyzing—and stop operating from a disadvantaged mindset — because a disadvantaged mindset leads to divorce.
Recommended By Counselors And Therapists All Over The World
Women’s Infidelity: Living In Limbo
Learn the REAL reasons women cheat, and:
• Why women lose sexual desire for their husbands
• Why women are more likely than men to become addicted to affair sex
• Why marriage and fidelity can actually be MORE difficult for women than it is for men
• Why women have such a hard time getting over their affairs emotionally and psychologically
• Why women overwhelmingly initiate the majority of all divorces – even when they’re married to good men
• Why and how men unknowingly make the problem worse by doing the opposite of what they need to do to save their marriages
Women’s Infidelity II: Breaking Out Of Limbo
Learn how to understand your feelings for your husband, and:
• How to know if your feelings for the other man are real
• How to understand your feelings for your husband – what it really means when you say, “I love him, but I’m not “in” love with him
• How to know if there’s a possibility for a future with the other man
• How to stop your circular thinking
• How to end your confusion and move forward in 7 clearly defined steps
• Men: Learn how women process infidelity. Find out exactly what your wife is thinking and feeling