Affair Advice For Women Who Are Torn Between Their Husbands And Another Man
Michelle Langley: Breaking Out Of Limbo.
I have been married for eight years and I have gone through a lot with my husband. I have been unhappy for most of my marriage. Less than a year after we got married my husband and I hardly ever had sex and there was never any affection or romance involved. When we have sex, it’s like a chore. I lie to him and pretend to be climaxing so that he can hurry up, have his orgasm and the whole thing can be over with. I am so empty inside.
Now after eight years of trying and trying, suggesting counseling, dinners, romantic dates, you name it, I suggested it. But all of my suggestions were met with chuckles, snickers, sighs of here we go again.
I have now given up. I tried everything there was to turn the marriage around and in his own words “he took me for granted”. For at least four years I have contemplated cheating on him, but I just couldn’t do it. It just wasn’t me. But now I am cheating. I started having an affair three months ago. Now I’m faced with the guilt, depression, anger, and also the excitement, happiness and fulfillment. I want to separate from my husband. I’m addicted to the affair. I want to spend all of my time with my boyfriend. I even told my husband I cheated. He only thinks I cheated on him once, and he has accepted that it was his fault.
“The Women’s Infidelity Books Are The First Step
In Your Journey To Feeling Normal Again”
Women’s Infidelity: Living In Limbo
Learn the REAL reasons women cheat, and:
• Why women lose sexual desire for their husbands
• Why women are more likely than men to become addicted to affair sex
• Why marriage and fidelity can actually be MORE difficult for women than it is for men
• Why women overwhelmingly initiate the majority of all divorces – even when they’re married to good men
• Why and how men unknowingly make the problem worseby doing the opposite of what they need to do to save their marriages
Women’s Infidelity II: Breaking Out Of Limbo
Learn how to understand your feelings for your husband, and:
• How to know if your feelings for the other man are real
• How to understand your feelings for your husband – what it really means when you say, “I love him, but I’m not “in” love with him
• How to know if there’s a possibility for a future with the other man
• How to stop your circular thinking
• How to end your confusion and move forward in 7 clearly defined steps