Are you trying to get your wife to end her affair and recommit to the marriage? Or, has your wife already ended the affair and recommitted to the marriage, but you’re struggling to forgive her? Dealing with your wife’s affair is one of the hardest things you could ever be going through. In fact, you’ve probably never felt this out of control before.
You may feel like…
- you’re going crazy.
- your whole life is being ripped away from you.
- you’re living in a nightmare that you can’t wake up from.
- you’ve got a horror movie playing inside your head..
The most important thing you need to know is: You Are Going To Be Okay. I know it doesn’t seem like it, right now. But, you are. I’ve been working with men in your situation for a long time; and there’s definitely a light at the end of the tunnel. But getting there is a process. If you’re feeling stuck, it’s because you’re missing steps in the process or taking steps out of order.
If you want to learn exactly what your wife is thinking and feeling, so you can stop analyzing—and stop operating from a mindset that leads to divorce – get yourself a copy of Women’s Infidelity and Women’s Infidelity II, and read ‘both’ books cover to cover.
#1 Source For Information About Female Infidelity
Women’s Infidelity: Living In Limbo
Learn the REAL reasons women cheat, and:
• Why women lose sexual desire for their husbands
• Why women are more likely than men to become addicted to affair sex
• Why marriage and fidelity can actually be MORE difficult for women than it is for men
• Why women have such a hard time getting over their affairs emotionally and psychologically
• Why women overwhelmingly initiate the majority of all divorces – even when they’re married to good men
• Why and how men unknowingly make the problem worse by doing the opposite of what they need to do to save their marriages
Women’s Infidelity II: Breaking Out Of Limbo
Learn how to understand your feelings:
• How to know if your feelings for the other man are real
• How to understand your feelings for your husband – what it really means when you say, “I love him, but I’m not “in” love with him
• How to know if there’s a possibility for a future with the other man
• How to stop your circular thinking
• How to end your confusion and move forward in 7 clearly defined steps
• Men: Learn how women process infidelity. Find out exactly what your wife is thinking and feeling