Is Your Wife Having An Affair? Do You Want To Save Your Marriage? Or, Are You Having An Affair? ...And Do You Want To Break Out Of Limbo?
Imagine what it would feel like if you could…
- Stop living in fear over making the wrong decision.
- Stop living in fear of getting divorced.
- Relax, regain your footing and get back to feeling normal again.
Stop suffering and start feeling like “you” again.
The reality is, if your spouse is having an affair or, if you are having an affair – you’re currently in the midst of one of life’s most difficult challenges. The wide-ranging, tsunami of emotions triggered by infidelity and the threat of divorce can be nothing short of debilitating. If you’re like most people, you not only need clear direction, but you also need a lot of support – support that is structured, ongoing and gets you back on an even keel emotionally.
Michelle Langley has spent the last fifteen years immersed in women’s infidelity issues. As a consultant and coach, she has more than ten years of experience helping women resolve their ambivalence; and helping men navigate their wives’ affairs and save their marriages.
- Help you get clear about what you want.
- Support you through your fears and help you manage your anxiety.
- Keep you focused, so you can stay consistent in your efforts to save your marriage and/or break out of limbo.
Private 1-on-1 Consultation with Michelle.
The cost for a private phone consultation with Michelle is $175.00. The $175.00 fee includes long distance charges within the US. Individuals calling from outside the US are responsible for long distance charges.
To schedule a consultation please contact Ashley at email@example.com
Please note Michelle Langley is not a doctor or a psychologist.
Order Women’s Infidelity: Living In Limbo
Learn the REAL reasons women cheat, and:
• Why women lose sexual desire for their husbands
• Why women are more likely than men to become addicted to affair sex
• Why marriage and fidelity can actually be MORE difficult for women than it is for men
• Why women overwhelmingly initiate the majority of all divorces – even when they’re married to good men
• Why and how men unknowingly make the problem worse by doing the opposite of what they need to do to save their marriages
Order Women’s Infidelity II: Breaking Out Of Limbo
Learn how to understand your feelings for your husband, and:
• How to know if your feelings for the other man are real
• How to understand your feelings for your husband – what it really means when you say, “I love him, but I’m not “in” love with him
• How to know if there’s a possibility for a future with the other man
• How to stop your circular thinking
• How to end your confusion and move forward in 7 clearly defined steps