How to Stop Your Wife’s Affair In An Instant. Learn Why Your "Attention" Is Your Superpower to Stopping Your Wife's Affair.
Break The Magical Spell Of Your Wife’s Affair.
Men who are moving through the stages must understand that the intensity of their wives’ feelings is contingent upon their ‘resistance’. The husband is the obstacle that’s fueling the wife’s desire for the other man. This is why women give their husbands signs of hope, when they suspect that their husbands are letting go; it’s because––women can’t enjoy their affairs––unless they feel they have their husbands locked down. Women need to know that their husbands are IN PAIN and waiting for them in the wings; otherwise, they begin to feel anxious and off balance (like men who are moving through the stages). In other words, women need to know that their husbands are participating in the affair triangle – because the husband and the lover are a package deal.
Unfortunately, if you’re like a lot of men who move through the stages, you think you can get your wife to give up the affair and recommit to the marriage by showering her with attention (positive or negative attention). But the reality is, your wife will never give up the affair – because you’re showering her with attention. It’s unreasonable for men to think that their wives are going to give up their affairs, when the affair is causing their husbands to be MORE attracted to them than they’ve ever been, and giving them more power in the relationship than they’ve ever had.
When I work with men, they’re usually shocked by how quickly their wives turn around; because it happens almost instantly. Letting go works so quickly because it’s about energy. Women can feel it when their husband’s energy is ‘on them’ so to speak; they always know if their husbands’ energy .is directed toward them or––away from them. It’s similar to knowing when someone is staring at you. You know when someone is staring at you because you can feel it.
It can be ego boosting to have someone’s attention, but it can also be extremely draining––if the person staring at you WANTS something from you. For example, imagine a dog sitting at your feet while you’re trying to eat dinner––that’s exactly what it feels like; and this is why women feel drained and often, annoyed by their husbands whenever they’re around them. (Yes, that’s exactly how your wife feels). However, men can change their wives negative feelings toward them in an instant; because the moment men let go, women can feel it; and they feel it––instantly.
But letting go can’t be bluffed, and men often pretend that they’ve let go when they actually haven’t. Letting go isn’t about saying or doing anything, it’s a shift in your energy that occurs when you’ve actually done it.
Do An Honest Assessment. Do You Feel Out Of Control?
Men often know what they need to do, but they have difficulty remaining consistent in their efforts because their emotions are constantly getting triggered by their wives’ behavior. If you’re moving through the stages, it’s crucial that you do an honest assessment to determine whether you can manage your anxiety and get your emotions under control on your own. If you’re feeling out of control and your behavior has become compulsive—don’t put off getting the help you need. Contact Ashley to learn more about scheduling a consultation.
If you haven’t read the Women’s Infidelity books, that’s where you need to start. You’ll find out exactly what your wife is thinking and feeling – so you can stop analyzing—and stop operating from a mindset that leads to divorce.
#1 Source For Information About Female Infidelity
Women’s Infidelity: Living In Limbo
Learn the REAL reasons women cheat, and:
• Why women lose sexual desire for their husbands
• Why women are more likely than men to become addicted to affair sex
• Why marriage and fidelity can actually be MORE difficult for women than it is for men
• Why women have such a hard time getting over their affairs emotionally and psychologically
• Why women overwhelmingly initiate the majority of all divorces – even when they’re married to good men
• Why and how men unknowingly make the problem worse by doing the opposite of what they need to do to save their marriages
Women’s Infidelity II: Breaking Out Of Limbo
Learn how to understand your feelings for your husband, and:
• How to know if your feelings for the other man are real
• How to understand your feelings for your husband – what it really means when you say, “I love him, but I’m not “in” love with him
• How to know if there’s a possibility for a future with the other man
• How to stop your circular thinking
• How to end your confusion and move forward in 7 clearly defined steps
• Men: Learn how women process infidelity. Find out exactly what your wife is thinking and feeling
Get The Information You Need To Move Forward