Women During An Affair
Choosing Between Your Husband And An Affair Partner.
Is your head telling you one thing, but your heart is telling you something different? When we’re torn, it simply means that our brain is at war with itself. All of us are driven by two primary drives: autonomy and attachment. As clinical psychologist and sex therapist David Schnarch points out in his book, Intimacy & Desire, “The tension between our desire for sexual variety and our desire for pair-bonding and sexual exclusivity arises in all of us, regardless of gender.”Read More
“Intensity” – The Emotional “Hook” Of An Affair.
Women have a tendency to confuse feelings with impulses. Women confuse the two because they enjoy having their emotions spiked; and they also enjoy spiking and stirring emotions in others, too. Read More
Female Stages Of Infidelity.
A lot of women during an affair, (or after an affair ends) are confused, and in so much pain, that they think something might be wrong with them. In other words, the intensity of their feelings and the degree to which they are confused, may not seem normal. But the truth is, it is normal. In fact, several years into my research I was able to identify distinctive patterns and behaviors in the women I interviewed. I categorized these into four separate “stages” that women often experience during the course of their long-term relationships. Read More
Recommended By Counselors And Therapists All Over The World
Women’s Infidelity: Living In Limbo
Learn The REAL Reasons Women Cheat
• Why women lose sexual desire for their husbands
• Why women are more likely than men to become addicted to affair sex
• Why marriage and fidelity can actually be MORE difficult for women than it is for men
• Why women have such a hard time getting over their affairs emotionally and psychologically
• Why women overwhelmingly initiate the majority of all divorces – even when they’re married to good men
• Why and how men unknowingly make the problem worse by doing the opposite of what they need to do to save their marriages
Women’s Infidelity II: Breaking Out Of Limbo
Learn How To Sort Through Your Feelings:
• How to know if your feelings for the other man are real
• How to understand your feelings for your husband – what it really means when you say, “I love him, but I’m not “in” love with him
• How to know if there’s a possibility for a future with the other man
• How to stop your circular thinking
• How to end your confusion and move forward in 7 clearly defined steps
• Men: Learn how women process infidelity. Find out exactly what your wife is thinking and feeling