Women In Limbo
- Your head is telling you one thing
- Your heart is telling you something else
- And you’ve probably been vacillating back and forth for a long time
You probably think all the thinking and analyzing you’re doing will eventually lead you to a decision. You believe (or, at least, hope) in time, you’ll know with certainty whether you want to stay married or get divorced.
Unfortunately, that’s probably NOT going to happen. Without realizing it, many women today are ‘passively’ending their relationships. You see, all of us use strategies to satisfy our needs and accomplish our goals.The strategies we use fall under one of two categories: Active and Passive.
We use active strategies when we feel strong and competent and
passive strategies when we feel weak or at a disadvantage.
As Dr. Breuning explains in her book, Habits Of A Happy Brain, “…the impulse to compare yourself to others and decide whether you’re stronger or weaker is more pressing than the impulse to eat.”
Females are naturally inclined to use passive strategies because, generally speaking, they’re not as physically strong as males. However, operating from a weak mindset actually works to the ‘advantage’ of females because it makes them avoid confrontation. Avoiding confrontation minimizes the risk of incurring physical harm, and this is crucial for females since they carry the offspring.
- Women often aren’t consciously aware of all the reasons they’re choosing to live in limbo.
- Women also aren’t usually aware of the fact that they’re in the process of ENDING their marriages, either
You can learn more about how women end marriages in the Women’s Infidelity books. You’ll also learn why women experience so much internal conflict when they cheat on their husbands. Plus, you’ll find out the 7 steps women must take in order to break out of limbo.
#1 Source For Information About Female Infidelity
Women’s Infidelity: Living In Limbo
Learn the REAL reasons women cheat, and:
• Why women lose sexual desire for their husbands
• Why women are more likely than men to become addicted to affair sex
• Why marriage and fidelity can actually be MORE difficult for women than it is for men
• Why women have such a hard time getting over their affairs emotionally and psychologically
• Why women overwhelmingly initiate the majority of all divorces – even when they’re married to good men
• Why and how men unknowingly make the problem worse by doing the opposite of what they need to do to save their marriages
Women’s Infidelity II: Breaking Out Of Limbo
Learn how to understand your feelings for your husband, and:
• How to know if your feelings for the other man are real
• How to understand your feelings for your husband – what it really means when you say, “I love him, but I’m not “in” love with him
• How to know if there’s a possibility for a future with the other man
• How to stop your circular thinking
• How to end your confusion and move forward in 7 clearly defined steps
• Men: Learn how women process infidelity. Find out exactly what your wife is thinking and feeling