Targeted Help For Men —> Master The Critical Moments & Breakthrough To Her
• Learn how to get your emotions under control—fast! —> so you can regain your footing, get your confidence back and avoid being thrown off balance by your wife's behavior.
• Learn how to change the trajectory of your relationship in an instant —> make a rapid switch from a downward to an upward spiral with two guiding principles and one simple rule.
• Learn how to master the 3 critical moments in your wife's decision-making process —> so you can collapse the affair dynamic and extinguish your wife's feelings for the other man.
• Learn what to say word-for-word —> so you can stop worrying about saying the wrong thing and making your situation worse; avoid circular conversations that will only keep you stuck; and master the 3 critical moments that make-or-break the marriage.
• Learn exactly what you must do to "breakthrough" to your wife so she'll —> end the affair, reaffirm her commitment to the marriage and fall back in love with you.
Help For Woman —> Untangle The Issues & Breakthrouth To Clarity
• Learn how the affair triangle really works.
• Learn how to accurately assess your feelings for your husband (discover two clarifying questions that can reveal the future of your marriage).
• Learn how to accurately assess your feelings for your affair partner (the two most important factors that you NEED to take into consideration when assessing your affair partner as a potential future mate).
• Learn how to free your mind, "tune-in" to your intuition and breakthrough to clarity —> so you can move forward with certainty and a clear conscience.
Private 1-on-1 Consultation With Michelle Langley
The cost for a private phone consultation with Michelle is $175.00. If you would like to schedule a consultation or would like additional information please contact Ashley at email@example.com
Work 1-on-1 With Michelle For Six Weeks
Coaching Course For Men | Coaching Course For Women
T e s t i m o n i a l s
Best money I ever spent! My wife was totally against trying to reconcile. She said she found her “soul mate.” I panicked (did everything wrong) and was basically an emotional wreck. I really didn’t have any hope. I scheduled a consultation mainly to get a little peace of mind. And I am so glad I did. I got off the phone feeling better than hopeful. I actually felt like I could handle what was happening. The insight and support I received from Michelle was exceptional...and when I had questions between coaching sessions I just emailed Ashley. I would definately be divorced today if it wasn't for Michelle...I'm very, very thankful... Jonathon Philadelphia
~ ~ ~
Michelle, you saved my life. I know that sounds dramatic, but I believe it's true. I couldn't have lived the way I was living for much longer. I will be forever grateful to you for helping me through this difficult time in my life. I feel truly blessed to have found you! Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Cindy Kansas City MO
~ ~ ~
My wife has done a complete 180. I know you told me this would happen, but I just can't get over how quickly her bahavior changed. My wife immediately became affectionate and started initiating sexual intimacy. It's been four months now and things between us are as good as they were early on in our marriage. Your books and consultations (and Ashley's follow up, thanks Ashley!) really saved my marriage. My sincerest thanks, Greg Boulder CO
~ ~ ~
I had been in counseling for about 7 months prior to working with Michelle. Every week it was the same conversation with my counselor. I just went around and around in circles. It was like there was this door that I didn't want to go through and Michelle just took me by the hand and walked me right through it. Thank you so so much! Kathy Annapolis MD
~ ~ ~
Michelle & Ashley, I really appreciate your kindness, compassion (and your sense of humor). I had some pretty rough days, but you guys were really there for me. Michelle, I can't believe the things you know (it freaks me out a little lol). You can tell you two really care about the people you're helping. I would have never expected this level of support. Thank you both for everything! Anthony Vancouver Canada
~ ~ ~
Michelle, I want to thank you! Your coaching has helped me in so many ways. My relationship with my wife was just about over. I thought I was trying to save my marriage. But you helped me see that I wasn't really trying to save my marriage. I was trying to delay the ending. Thank you for helping me see through my own "shit." Patrick Sydney Australia
~ ~ ~
Michelle, I don't know where to begin. My wife and I were in counseling when I first contacted you. We had been going for around six months. I knew it was making things worse. But I kept going because to be honest I didn't know what else to do. The change in my wife's behavior was so sudden after we talked. If you hadn't prepared me for her meltdown I know I would have fallen back into the same cycle again. It's hard to make sense of anything when your emotions are all over the place. Talking to you made me feel better because I could tell you knew what you were talking about. I never got that impression from the counselor we were seeing. You've helped me in such a profound way, and I want to thank you for your wisdom and compassion. Les Chicago
~ ~ ~
Michelle, the work you do is so important. My kids aren't going to have to live through the pain of divorce because of your knowledge and support. I'm a child of divorce so I know first hand how damaging it is for kids. My sincerest thanks, Eric Boston
~ ~ ~
Michelle, you have helped me so much!! I was stuck for over 2 YEARS before I found you. Can you believe that... so pathetic. Words can't express my gratitude to you. Thanks to you my life has completely changed in the last six months. You truly inspired me. I bought the house!! I'm in the process of fixing it up now! You are awesome Michelle! Thank you so much. Jenny Florida
~ ~ ~
Definitely worth the money!
~ ~ ~
If you are interested in scheduling a phone consultation or would like more information please contact Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Michelle Langley is not a doctor or a psychologist.
Contact | About Michelle Langley | Testimonials | Order the Books
Men's Coaching Program | Women's Coaching Program | Consultations