Woman In Limbo… Do You Feel Lost And Confused? Are You Torn Between Your Husband And Another Man? Learn How To Break Out Of Limbo And Find Your Way Forward.
Is Your Head Telling You One Thing… But Your Heart Is Telling You Something Else?
Are you having an affair? Are you trying to choose between your husband and another man? Have you been vacillating back and forth between staying married and getting divorced — and have you been trying to decide for a long time?
Do you believe that you’ve outgrown your husband, but you don’t know if you want to leave him for practical or security reasons? Or, are you unsure about leaving your husband because you know he’s a good man and you still love him … you just don’t love him in a romantic or sexual way. Instead, you love him like a brother or family member. Does this sound familiar? You’re not alone…
Female Infidelity Is One Of The Biggest Problems Affecting Modern Marriage
Numbers from the National Opinion Research Center’s 2016 General Social Survey show that the percentage of wives who reported having affairs rose almost 40 percent over the last two decades — a trend that’s holding steady in 2018, says Tom Smith, director of the survey.
Like most women, prior to cheating on your husband you probably always proclaimed yourself to be “not the type” who would ever cheat. However, also like most women, after they’ve cheated, you’re shocked and you may even be appalled by your behavior; but at the same time, you can’t imagine going back to the life you were living before you cheated.
If you haven’t read the Women’s Infidelity books, that’s where you need to start. You’ll learn why it’s so hard for women to end and get over their affairs…. and the 7 steps women must take to break out of limbo.
Recommended By Counselors And Therapists All Over The World
Women’s Infidelity: Living In Limbo
Learn the REAL reasons women cheat, and:
• Why women lose sexual desire for their husbands
• Why women are more likely than men to become addicted to affair sex
• Why marriage and fidelity can actually be MORE difficult for women than it is for men
• Why women have such a hard time getting over their affairs emotionally and psychologically
• Why women overwhelmingly initiate the majority of all divorces – even when they’re married to good men
• Why and how men unknowingly make the problem worse by doing the opposite of what they need to do to save their marriages
Women’s Infidelity II: Breaking Out Of Limbo
Learn how to understand your feelings for your husband, and:
• How to know if your feelings for the other man are real
• How to understand your feelings for your husband – what it really means when you say, “I love him, but I’m not “in” love with him
• How to know if there’s a possibility for a future with the other man
• How to stop your circular thinking
• How to end your confusion and move forward in 7 clearly defined steps
• Men: Learn how women process infidelity. Find out exactly what your wife is thinking and feeling
Learn How Women Process infidelity