Woman In Affair… Are You Torn Between Your Husband And Another Man? Learn How To Stop The Vicious Cycle Of Vacillating Back And Forth —> “Break Out Of Limbo Now!”
Is Your Head Telling You One Thing —————>
<—————– But Your Heart Is Telling You Something Else?
Are you having an affair? Are you trying to choose between your husband and another man? Are you vacillating back and forth between staying married and getting divorced—and have you been living this way for a long time?
Do you believe that you’ve outgrown your husband—but you don’t know if you want to leave him for practical or security reasons? Or, are you unsure about leaving your husband because—you know he’s a good man and you still love him—you just don’t love him in a romantic or sexual way—instead, you love him like a brother or family member? Untangle The Issues & Breakthrough To Clarity.
Does this sound familiar? If so, you’re not alone. Women’s relationships today follow a very predictable pattern:
Marriage—>Infidelity—> IDENTITY CRISIS —>Separation—>Divorce
Let’s go back to before you cheated. If you’re like most women, prior to cheating on your husband, you always proclaimed yourself to be “not the type” who would ever cheat. However, if you’re also like most women AFTER they’ve cheated, your life doesn’t make sense to you anymore—and even though you’re shocked and disturbed by your behavior —> you can’t stop cheating — or — let go of the idea of a new relationship. Read a full description of the pattern women’s relationships are following here.
Do An Honest Assessment. Can You Untangle The Issues On Your Own?
Do an honest assessment to determine whether you believe you can untangle the issues on your own. If everything feels too jumbled up inside—don’t put off getting the support and step-by-step direction you need to gain clarity. Contact Ashley to learn more about scheduling a consultation.
If you haven’t read the Women’s Infidelity books, that’s where you need to start. The Women’s Infidelity books can save you months (or years) of unnecessary suffering. You’ll learn why it’s so hard for women to end and get over their affairs… and the 7 steps women must take to “Break Out Of Limbo!”
Recommended By Counselors And Therapists All Over The World
Women’s Infidelity: Living In Limbo
Learn The REAL Reasons Women Cheat, And:
• Why women lose sexual desire for their husbands
• Why women are more likely than men to become addicted to affair sex
• Why marriage and fidelity can actually be MORE difficult for women than it is for men
• Why women have such a hard time ending and getting over their affairs
• Why women overwhelmingly initiate the majority of all divorces – even when they’re married to good men
• Why and how men unknowingly make the problem worse by doing the opposite of what they need to do to save their marriages
Women’s Infidelity II: Breaking Out Of Limbo
Learn How To Sort Through Your Feelings:
• How to know if your feelings for the other man are real
• How to understand your feelings for your husband – what it really means when you say, “I love him, but I’m not “in” love with him
• How to know if there’s a possibility for a future with the other man
• How to stop your circular thinking
• How to end your confusion and move forward in 7 clearly defined steps
• Men: Learn how women process infidelity. Find out exactly what your wife is thinking and feeling