“Betrayed Husband… I know You’re Confused And You Don’t Know What To Do. But Don’t Panic.
Learn How To Take The Right Steps In The Right Order To Save Your Marriage.”
Are You Serious Enough About Saving Your Marriage To Take The First Step?
There’s a lot of false information out there about what you should and shouldn’t do after discovering your wife’s affair. So it can be hard to know what might work and what might actually make things worse.
Maybe you’ve already tried multiple things, and so far there’s been no change. Or, maybe your situation has already gone from bad to worse. But despite how bad things have gotten, you still keep holding out hope—hope that the next bit of information you receive—may hold the key to getting your wife to:
End Her Affair —> Reaffirm Her Commitment —> And Fall Back in Love With You
You’re right to believe that there are certain things you can do to dramatically increase your chances of saving your marriage. But first, you have to untangle the issue of not knowing what to do from the issue of not being able to do what you need to do—because for a lot of men, the real issue isn’t that they don’t know what to do. The real issue for a lot of men after their wives cheat is —> they can’t do what they need to do.
For example, I’m sure you’ve read many times now that you need to let go completely in order to save your marriage. But if you’re like a lot of men after their wives cheat — you can’t do it — because you’re too destabilized and you’re not functioning well enough yet. So you keep scouring the internet looking for alternatives to the solution —> instead of getting the help you need to take the first necessary step to saving your marriage.
Sadly, men frequently seek the wrong kind of advice after discovering their wives’ affair. Instead of consuming infidelity and marriage-saving advice, what men really need is to seek help for managing their fear and anxiety (so they can actually follow the marriage saving advice they receive). As Andrew Marshall states in his book, My Wife Doesn’t Love Me Anymore, “…more relationships break down at this point because of the husband’s panic than the wife’s determination to leave.”
I know you don’t want to hear this, but the truth is—there is no one line you can say to your wife, or no one action you can take that will lead to the result you want. Saving your marriage is a process —> it’s a process of taking the right steps in the right order. And the first step in the process is self-regulation.
Do An Honest Assessment. How Out Of Control Do You Feel?
Do an honest assessment to determine whether you believe you can manage your fear and anxiety on your own. If you’re feeling out of control, and your behavior has become compulsive—don’t put off getting the support and step-by-step direction you need to save your marriage. Contact Ashley to learn more about scheduling a consultation.
If you haven’t read the Women’s Infidelity books, that’s where you need to start. You’ll find out exactly what your wife is thinking, feeling and planning—so you can stop analyzing—and stop operating from a mindset that leads to divorce. Note: All book orders include a FREE COPY of “Save Your Marriage Now!” (For Men).
Recommended By Counselors And Therapists All Over The World
Women’s Infidelity: Living In Limbo
Learn The REAL Reasons Women Cheat, And:
• Why women lose sexual desire for their husbands
• Why women are more likely than men to become addicted to affair sex
• Why marriage and fidelity can actually be MORE difficult for women than it is for men
• Why women have such a hard time ending and getting over their affairs
• Why women overwhelmingly initiate the majority of all divorces – even when they’re married to good men
• Why and how men unknowingly make the problem worse by doing the opposite of what they need to do to save their marriages
Women’s Infidelity II: Breaking Out Of Limbo
Learn How To Sort Through Your Feelings:
• How to know if your feelings for the other man are real
• How to understand your feelings for your husband – what it really means when you say, “I love him, but I’m not “in” love with him
• How to know if there’s a possibility for a future with the other man
• How to stop your circular thinking
• How to end your confusion and move forward in 7 clearly defined steps
• Men: Learn how women process infidelity. Find out exactly what your wife is thinking and feeling