“Break Out Of Limbo!” Coaching Course For Men
Reclaim Your Identity And Your Life—>Inspire Your Wife To End The Affair—>Reaffirm Her Commitment To The Marriage—>And Fall Back in Love With You
Work 1-on-1 With Michelle For 6 Weeks
Total Cost For Men’s Coaching Course – $975.00
- Stop The Downward Spiral And Immediately Change The Trajectory Of Your Relationship! Learn how to make a rapid shift from a downward to an upward spiral with two guiding principles and one simple rule.
- Stabilize Your Emotions & Regain Your Footing: Gain control over your emotions–fast! Eliminate compulsive, counter-productive behavior. Learn the most effective stress reduction techniques to manage fear and anxiety. (The critical factor in re-attracting your wife and saving your marriage).
- Get Step-By-Step Direction To Re-Attract Your Wife. Stop worrying about saying the wrong thing! Eliminate circular conversations and avoid being overtaken by your emotions during make-or-break moments. Find out what to say and what NOT to say to increase your wife’s positive feelings toward you.
- Resolve Your Internal Conflict: Betrayal often creates an ‘internal’ war of sorts. As Deepak Chopra explains, “After being betrayed, most of us want two things, usually at the same time. We want to wound the person who hurt us…and we want to rise above the situation and offer that person forgiveness.” Learn how to reconcile your opposing desires so you can be consistent in your efforts and STOP SABOTAGING your progress.
- Understand The Root Cause Of Infidelity. You don’t want to end up back in this same place again. Learn the ecology of relationships (how relationships really work) and prevent this painful life experience from repeating itself again in your future.
- Price includes a 90-minute deep-dive and instruction session with Michelle, five additional 1-hour coaching sessions with Michelle, personalized EFT Tapping scripts and Monday – Friday email support with Ashley.
If you would like additional information please contact Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org