How To Cope With The Pain And Emptiness Of Affair Withdrawal... What You Must Know If You've Recently Ended An Affair... Or, If You're Trying To End An Affair...
Are You Ready To Stop Hurting?
If you’ve recently ended an affair, or if you’re trying to end an affair, then you know the pain and emptiness of affair withdrawal. What you’re feeling is normal, and the feelings you’re experiencing are very real. But it’s important that you don’t misinterpret the thoughts and feelings that you’re experiencing during this time.
An affair is often a wake-up call. Sometimes it can be a wake-up call to what’s happening (or not happening) in our primary relationship. But mostly, it’s just a wake-up call; a call for us to stop living on auto-pilot and to begin growing and developing ourselves into more whole and complete individuals. In other words, an affair can be a catalyst that moves us into a new and higher level of functioning.
In the simplest of terms, an affair can prompt us to become more AWAKE and ALIVE. Consider that for a moment. Isn’t that one of things you loved most about the affair —- it made you feel ALIVE? Unfortunately, most people miss the call and become less rather than more conscious because they get ‘stuck’ in their emotions.
You’ve probably read an article or heard about someone who makes one of the following statements:
“My husband’s affair brought me and my husband closer together.”
“My wife’s affair really woke me up.”
People only say these things when they’re able to integrate the affair (or the betrayal) into one of their “many” life experiences. In other words, people who are able to successfully move forward from infidelity, do so, because they don’t let the affair or the betrayal define them or become part of their identity. Instead, for these men and women the affair or the betrayal becomes more like a course they took in a life master class that was ultimately worth the hefty price they paid for the wisdom they received.
We Delay Or Miss The ‘Aha’ Moments From Our Experiences When We Hit The Pause Button On Our Lives
Ironically, we delay or miss the ‘aha’ moments from our experiences when we hit the pause button on our lives to analyze our feelings. You see, after women cheat, it’s quite common for them to mistakenly believe that if they wait and analyze what they’re feeling for a long enough period of time, they’ll eventually have some big, breakthrough moment, where they’ll suddenly have everything all figured out. But that’s not what happens; instead, women become increasingly more and more confused because they’re feelings are constantly shifting and changing.
That’s why if you want to stop hurting, you have to press the play button on your life and start living again – without needing to have anything figured out beforehand. The answers and insight you need will come to you AFTER not before you get out of your head and start engaging in life again.
If you haven’t read the Women’s Infidelity books, that’s where you need to start. The Women’s Infidelity books can save you months (or years) of unnecessary suffering. You’ll learn why it’s so hard for women to end and get over their affairs… and the 7 steps women must take to “Break Out Of Limbo!”
Recommended By Counselors And Therapists All Over The World
Women’s Infidelity: Living In Limbo
Learn The REAL Reasons Women Cheat, And:
• Why women lose sexual desire for their husbands
• Why women are more likely than men to become addicted to affair sex
• Why marriage and fidelity can actually be MORE difficult for women than it is for men
• Why women have such a hard time getting over their affairs emotionally and psychologically
• Why women overwhelmingly initiate the majority of all divorces – even when they’re married to good men
• Why and how men unknowingly make the problem worse by doing the opposite of what they need to do to save their marriages
Women’s Infidelity II: Breaking Out Of Limbo
Learn How To Sort Through Your Feelings:
• How to know if your feelings for the other man are real
• How to understand your feelings for your husband – what it really means when you say, “I love him, but I’m not “in” love with him
• How to know if there’s a possibility for a future with the other man
• How to stop your circular thinking
• How to end your confusion and move forward in 7 clearly defined steps
• Men: Learn how women process infidelity. Find out exactly what your wife is thinking and feeling
Click Here To Order Women’s Infidelity Now… Find Out Why It’s So Hard For Women To End And Get Over Their Affairs