How To Forgive Your Wife For Cheating
How To Forgive Your Wife For Having An Affair. The Real Reasons You’re Struggling To Forgive Your Wife.
There are two types of betrayed men that I work with —> betrayed men who are desperate to get their wives to recommit to the marriage and —> betrayed men whose wives have already recommitted to the marriage.
Betrayed men whose wives have already recommitted to the marriage know something that betrayed men who are “in-pursuit-of-a-commitment” don’t know. Betrayed men whose wives have already recommitted, know that getting a commitment from their wives, doesn’t change anything.
Why Getting Your Wife To Recommit To The Marriage Doesn’t Change Anything
Getting your wife to recommit to the marriage doesn’t take away the pain of being cheated on; it doesn’t take away your insecurities about your wife cheating on you again; and it doesn’t make you STOP THINKING about your wife’s betrayal.
In fact, getting a commitment from your wife can actually make things worse for you instead of better, in terms of “thinking” about your wife’s betrayal; because men in pursuit of a commitment are focused on winning their wives back, so they have something “other” than their wife’s betrayal to focus on. While betrayed men whose wives have already recommitted, don’t have that luxury — instead, their minds are hyper-focused “on” the betrayal itself.
If this is the situation that you’re currently in, then you know exactly what I’m talking about. Your mind has become…Read More
Recommended By Counselors And Therapists All Over The World
Women’s Infidelity: Living In Limbo
Learn The REAL Reasons Women Cheat, And:
• Why women lose sexual desire for their husbands
• Why women are more likely than men to become addicted to affair sex
• Why marriage and fidelity can actually be MORE difficult for women than it is for men
• Why women have such a hard time ending and getting over their affairs
• Why women overwhelmingly initiate the majority of all divorces – even when they’re married to good men
• Why and how men unknowingly make the problem worse by doing the opposite of what they need to do to save their marriages
Women’s Infidelity II: Breaking Out Of Limbo
Learn How To Sort Through Your Feelings:
• How to know if your feelings for the other man are real
• How to understand your feelings for your husband – what it really means when you say, “I love him, but I’m not “in” love with him
• How to know if there’s a possibility for a future with the other man
• How to stop your circular thinking
• How to end your confusion and move forward in 7 clearly defined steps
• Men: This book is for you, too. In this book you’ll learn how women process infidelity. Find out exactly what your wife is thinking and feeling