How To Stop Your Wife's Affair... The #1 Affair Stopping, Marriage Saving Rule You Must Follow If You're Serious About Wanting To Save Your Marriage...
Are You Trying To Change Your Wife’s Mind?
If you’re trying to change your wife’s mind, you have to stop –– because trying to change your wife’s mind (about anything) is the single most counter-productive behavior you can engage in, if you want to save your marriage. I know it’s hard to accept. And I know that what I’m about to say may sound harsh. But if you don’t understand this piece to the puzzle, the most likely outcome to your situation is divorce. The fact is women often refuse to give up their affairs, and eventually end up divorcing their husbands, simply because THEIR HUSBANDS WON’T STOP TRYING TO CHANGE THEIR MINDS. (Note: This includes trying to influence your wife in small, subtle, ways, too).
There Is Absolutely Nothing You Can Do To Change Your Wife’s Mind.
Trying to please your wife isn’t going to change her mind.
Begging and pleading with your wife isn’t going to change her mind.
Telling your wife how much you love her isn’t going to change her mind.
Getting angry and giving your wife ultimatums isn’t going to change her mind.
Telling your wife that she’ll regret her decision down the road isn’t going to change her mind.
And finally, telling your wife how much damage she’s going to cause to your children isn’t going to change her mind, either.
In fact, all of these things will only plant your wife more firmly and deeply into her position, as well as increase her negative feelings toward you. You see, when you try to change someone’s mind, they will typically do the ‘exact opposite’ of whatever they believe you want them to do. This is just human nature. So if you continue to try to get your way, do so with the knowledge that you’re KILLING your wife’s attraction to you, while simultaneously AMPLIFYING her attraction to the ‘other’ man. Is this what you really want? Master 3 “Critical” Moments & Get Your Wife Back.
Do An Honest Assessment. Do You Feel Out Of Control?
Men often know what they need to do, but they have difficulty remaining consistent in their efforts because their emotions are constantly getting triggered by their wife’s behavior. If you’re moving through the stages, it’s crucial that you do an honest assessment to determine whether you can manage your anxiety and stabilize your emotions on your own. If you’re feeling out of control and your behavior has become compulsive—don’t put off getting the help you need. Contact Ashley to learn more about scheduling a consultation.
If you haven’t read the Women’s Infidelity books, that’s where you need to start. You’ll find out exactly what your wife is thinking, feeling and planning — so you can stop analyzing—and stop operating from a mindset that leads to divorce. Note: All book orders include a FREE COPY of “Save Your Marriage Now!” (for men).
Recommended By Counselors And Therapists All Over The World
Women’s Infidelity: Living In Limbo
Learn The REAL Reasons Women Cheat, And:
• Why women lose sexual desire for their husbands
• Why women are more likely than men to become addicted to affair sex
• Why marriage and fidelity can actually be MORE difficult for women than it is for men
• Why women have such a hard time ending and getting over their affairs
• Why women overwhelmingly initiate the majority of all divorces – even when they’re married to good men
• Why and how men unknowingly make the problem worse by doing the opposite of what they need to do to save their marriages
Women’s Infidelity II: Breaking Out Of Limbo
Learn How To Sort Through Your Feelings:
• How to know if your feelings for the other man are real
• How to understand your feelings for your husband – what it really means when you say, “I love him, but I’m not “in” love with him
• How to know if there’s a possibility for a future with the other man
• How to stop your circular thinking
• How to end your confusion and move forward in 7 clearly defined steps
• Men: Learn how women process infidelity. Find out exactly what your wife is thinking and feeling