Learn How Women Get "Hooked" Emotionally When They Cheat... The REAL Reason Affairs Are So Intoxicating And Addictive For Women.
Are You An Intensity Junkie?
Women have a tendency to confuse deeper feelings with spiked emotions and impulses — because they enjoy having their emotions spiked and stirred — and they also enjoy spiking and stirring emotions in others, too.
You see, all of us have a mixture of masculine and feminine energy; and each of these energies have both positive and negative qualities. One of the dark or negative qualities of our masculine nature is —> an attraction to physical violence; while one of the dark or negative qualities of our feminine nature is —> an attraction to emotional violence. In fact, all you have to do is turn on the TV and spend a little time watching programs that are specifically targeted to a female audience and you’ll see that this is true. In fact, you’ll discover fairly quickly that females seem to enjoy watching people GET HURT EMOTIONALLY. Watching people get lied to, cheated on, losing loved ones and getting diagnosed with terminal illnesses, these types of programs are must see TV for the dark side of our feminine nature. You see, there’s a reason the Housewives’ and the Bachelor became franchises; it’s because these shows are emotionally violent. Soap operas and reality shows swing people back and forth from one side of the emotional spectrum to the other; and affairs do the same thing.
In the simplest terms, our dark masculine side likes watching people get challenged and beat up ‘physically’; while our dark feminine side likes watching people get challenged and beat up ‘emotionally.’
Affairs Are Emotionally Violent…And That’s What Women Really Love About Them. The Pleasure —>And The PAIN.
Affairs are emotionally violent because they swing people from one side of the emotional spectrum to the other —> and that’s one of the main reasons women get so ‘hooked’ by them. This constant swinging from one feeling state to an opposite feeling state. This is what people in affairs are really addicted to —> feeling good and feeling BAD. This is the same dynamic that’s at play with any type of addiction. In other words, feeling BAD is a crucial part of the addiction process.
Affairs couple sex with a juicy, emotional story line. The story line (why we can’t be together) plays an important role in an affair – because it’s used to amp up and intensify feelings. The story line always combines EMOTIONAL PAIN (reasons we can’t be together) with EMOTIONAL PLEASURE (reasons we’re meant to be together) – and that’s like catnip to the dark side of our feminine nature. Affairs spike intense emotions and swing us back and forth from feeling bad to feeling good and back again – and unfortunately, women often confuse these emotional spikes for real feelings. Women gain tremendous insight into their situations when they learn how to make the distinction between emotional spikes and deeper feelings.
If you haven’t read the Women’s Infidelity books, that’s where you need to start. The Women’s Infidelity books can save you months (or years) of unnecessary suffering. You’ll learn why it’s so hard for women to end and get over their affairs… and the 7 steps women must take to “Break Out Of Limbo!”
Recommended By Counselors And Therapists All Over The World
Women’s Infidelity: Living In Limbo
Learn The REAL Reasons Women Cheat
• Why women lose sexual desire for their husbands
• Why women are more likely than men to become addicted to affair sex
• Why marriage and fidelity can actually be MORE difficult for women than it is for men
• Why women have such a hard time ending and getting over their affairs
• Why women overwhelmingly initiate the majority of all divorces – even when they’re married to good men
• Why and how men unknowingly make the problem worse by doing the opposite of what they need to do to save their marriages
Women’s Infidelity II: Breaking Out Of Limbo
Learn How To Sort Through Your Feelings:
• How to know if your feelings for the other man are real
• How to understand your feelings for your husband – what it really means when you say, “I love him, but I’m not “in” love with him
• How to know if there’s a possibility for a future with the other man
• How to stop your circular thinking
• How to end your confusion and move forward in 7 clearly defined steps
• Men: Learn how women process infidelity. Find out exactly what your wife is thinking and feeling