Get Advice From An Expert
Schedule A Private Consultation With Michelle Langley
Imagine What It Would Feel Like If You Could…
- Stop living in fear of making the wrong decision.
- Stop living in fear of getting divorced.
- Relax, regain your footing and get back to feeling like “you” again.
Stop Suffering And Start Feeling Like ‘You’ Again
If your spouse is having an affair or, if you are having an affair, you’re currently in the midst of one of life’s most painful and difficult challenges. The wide-ranging tsunami of emotions triggered by infidelity and the threat of divorce can be nothing short of debilitating. If you’re like most people, you not only need clear step-by-step direction, but you also need support — support that is ongoing and gets you back on an even keel again.
Step-By-Step Direction For Men And Women
Michelle Langley has spent the last 20 years immersed in women’s infidelity issues — and her groundbreaking books are recommended by counselors and therapists all over the world. As a consultant and coach Michelle specializes in —> helping men collapse the affair dynamic, so they can re-attract their wives and save their marriages; and helping women gain clarity so they can move forward with certainty and a clear conscience.
Targeted Help For Men —> Reclaim Your Identity & Breakthrough To Commitment
• Learn how to gain control over your emotions—fast! —> so you can regain your footing, get your confidence back and avoid being thrown off balance by your wife’s behavior.
• Learn how to change the trajectory of your relationship in an instant —> make a rapid switch from a downward to an upward spiral by following two simple rules.
• Learn how to master the 3 critical moments in your wife’s decision-making process —> so you can collapse the affair dynamic and extinguish your wife’s feelings for the other man.
• Learn what to say with word-for-word scripts: Stop worrying about saying the wrong thing and making your situation worse; avoid circular conversations that will only keep you stuck; and master the critical moments.
• Learn exactly what you must do to breakthrough to your wife, so she’ll —> end the affair, reaffirm her commitment to the marriage and fall back in love with you.
Help For Women —> Untangle The Issues And Breakthrough To Clarity
• Learn how the affair triangle really works.
• Learn how to accurately assess your feelings for your husband (discover two clarifying questions that can reveal the future of your marriage).
• Learn how to accurately assess your feelings for your affair partner (the two most important factors that you NEED to take into consideration when assessing your affair partner as a potential future mate).
• Learn how to free your mind, “tune-in” to your intuition and breakthrough to clarity —> so you can move forward with certainty and a clear conscience.
Private 1-on-1 Consultation With Michelle
The cost for a one hour private phone consultation with Michelle is $175.00. If you would like to schedule a consultation or would like additional information please contact Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Work 1-on-1 With Michelle For Six Weeks
~ T e s t i m o n i a l s ~
Best money I ever spent! My wife was totally against trying to reconcile. She said she found her “soul mate.” I panicked (did everything wrong) and was basically an emotional wreck. I really didn’t have any hope. I scheduled a consultation mainly to get a little peace of mind. And I am so glad I did. I got off the phone feeling better than hopeful. I felt like I could actually handle what was happening. The insight and support I received from Michelle was exceptional…and when I had questions between coaching sessions I just emailed Ashley. I would definitely be divorced today if it wasn’t for Michelle…I’m very, very thankful… Jonathon, Philadelphia PA
~ ~ ~
Michelle, you saved my life. I know that sounds dramatic, but I believe it’s true. I couldn’t have lived the way I was living for much longer. I will be forever grateful to you for helping me through this difficult time in my life. I feel truly blessed to have found you! Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Cindy Kansas City, MO
~ ~ ~
Michelle, I can’t thank you enough. My wife has done a complete 180. I know you told me this would happen, but I just can’t get over how quickly her behavior changed. My wife immediately became affectionate and started initiating sexual intimacy. It’s been four months now and things between us are as good as they were early on in our marriage. Your books and consultations (and Ashley’s follow up, thank’s Ashley!) really saved my marriage. My sincerest thanks, Greg, Boulder CO
~ ~ ~
I had been in counseling for around 7 months prior to talking to Michelle. Every week it was the same conversation with my counselor.. I just went around and around in circles. It’s like there was this door that I didn’t want to go through and Michelle just took me by the hand and walked me right through it. Thank you so much! Kathy, Annapolis MD
~ ~ ~
Michelle & Ashley, I really appreciate your kindness, compassion (and your sense of humor). I had some pretty rough days, but you guys were really there for me. Michelle, I can’t believe the things you know (it freaks me out a little lol). You can tell you two really care about the people you’re helping. I would have never expected this level of support. Thank you both for everything! Anthony, Vancouver Canada
~ ~ ~
Michelle, I want to thank you! Your coaching has helped me in so many ways. My relationship with my wife was just about over. I thought I was trying to save my marriage. But you helped me see that I wasn’t really trying to save my marriage. I was trying to delay the ending. Thank you for helping me see through my own ‘shit.’ Patrick, Sydney Australia
~ ~ ~
Michelle, I don’t know where to begin. My wife and I were in counseling when I first contacted you. We had been going for around six months. I knew it was making things worse. But I kept going because to be honest I didn’t know what else to do. The change in my wife’s behavior was so sudden after we talked. If you hadn’t prepared me for her meltdown I know I would have fallen back into the same cycle again. It’s hard to make sense of anything when your emotions are all over the place. Talking to you made me feel better because I could tell you knew what you were talking about. I never got that impression from the counselor we were seeing. You’ve helped me in such a profound way, and I want to thank you for your wisdom and compassion. Les, Chicago
~ ~ ~
Michelle, the work you do is so important. My kids aren’t going to have to live through the pain of divorce because of your knowledge and support. I’m a child of divorce so I know first hand how damaging it is for kids. My sincerest thanks, Eric, Boston
~ ~ ~
Michelle, you have helped me so much!! I was stuck for over 2 YEARS before I found you. Words can’t express my gratitude to you. Thanks to you my life has completely changed in the last six months. You truly inspired me. I bought the house!! I’m in the process of fixing it up now! You are awesome Michelle! Thank you so much. Jenny, Florida
~ ~ ~
Definitely worth the money! Alex, Madrid
~ ~ ~
If you would like to schedule a consultation or would like additional information please contact Ashley at email@example.com
Please note Michelle Langley is not a doctor or a psychologist.