If you’re like most women during an affair, you’re torn. Your head is telling you one thing, and your heart is telling you something different. You may have been vacillating back and forth for a long time. I know you probably think that all the ‘thinking’ you’re doing will eventually lead you to a decision – a decision as to whether you want to ‘stay married’ or ‘get divorced.’ But clarity doesn’t usually come with time (at least, not in this case).
You took a step out of order. You started a new relationship with a new man while you were married; and taking that step created a certain set of problems for you. If you’re like most women, you simply don’t know how to get yourself out of the situation you’re in – because both choices (getting divorced or ending the affair) will thrust you into a world of hurt. Click here to find out what stage you’re in.
If you haven’t read the Women’s Infidelity books, that’s where you need to start. You’ll learn why women experience so much internal conflict when they cheat on their husbands. You’ll also find out the 7 steps women must take in order to break out of limbo.
#1 Source For Information About Female Infidelity
Women’s Infidelity: Living In Limbo
Learn the REAL reasons women cheat, and:
• Why women lose sexual desire for their husbands
• Why women are more likely than men to become addicted to affair sex
• Why marriage and fidelity can actually be MORE difficult for women than it is for men
• Why women have such a hard time getting over their affairs emotionally and psychologically
• Why women overwhelmingly initiate the majority of all divorces – even when they’re married to good men
• Why and how men unknowingly make the problem worse by doing the opposite of what they need to do to save their marriages
Women’s Infidelity II: Breaking Out Of Limbo
Learn how to understand your feelings for your husband, and:
• How to know if your feelings for the other man are real
• How to understand your feelings for your husband – what it really means when you say, “I love him, but I’m not “in” love with him
• How to know if there’s a possibility for a future with the other man
• How to stop your circular thinking
• How to end your confusion and move forward in 7 clearly defined steps
• Men: Learn how women process infidelity. Find out exactly what your wife is thinking and feeling
Get The Information You Need To Break Out Of Limbo