Why Women Separate... When Women Start Talking About Being "Unhappy" And Wanting To "Separate" There's Almost Always Another Man In The Picture.
Learn How Women Use Separation As A Tool To Cheat
When women start talking about being “unhappy” and wanting to “separate” from their husbands, there’s almost always another man in the picture — a man that they’re either already seeing or, are planning to start seeing.
“Faithfulness” is a selling tool females use to acquire new partners, so women must always disguise the fact that they’re willing to cheat on their ‘current’ partners. And this is why separation plays such an important role for women who are cheating or, are planning to cheat on their husbands; it’s because women think separation makes cheating “not count.”
Women believe that as long as they’re separated, they can have sex with men other than their husbands and still present themselves to their lovers, potential lovers and to the world at large, as faithful partners who aren’t the type to cheat. So separation not only allows women the time and freedom to cheat; but it’s also a tool that married women use to appear as though they’re not willing to cheat on their husbands and therefore, avoid the label of “cheater.”
It’s not uncommon for women to start hinting about not being happy within days of becoming attracted to a new man. This is simply how women begin planting the seeds to set a separation in motion.
If you haven’t read the Women’s Infidelity books, that’s where you need to start. You’ll find out exactly what your wife is thinking, feeling and planning - so you can stop analyzing—and stop operating from a mindset that leads to divorce. Note: All book orders include a FREE COPY of “Save Your Marriage Now!” (For Men).
Recommended By Counselors And Therapists All Over The World
Women’s Infidelity: Living In Limbo
Learn The REAL Reasons Women Cheat
• Why women lose sexual desire for their husbands
• Why women are more likely than men to become addicted to affair sex
• Why marriage and fidelity can actually be MORE difficult for women than it is for men
• Why women have such a hard time getting over their affairs emotionally and psychologically
• Why women overwhelmingly initiate the majority of all divorces – even when they’re married to good men
• Why and how men unknowingly make the problem worse by doing the opposite of what they need to do to save their marriages
Women’s Infidelity II: Breaking Out Of Limbo
Learn How To Sort Through Your Feelings:
• How to know if your feelings for the other man are real
• How to understand your feelings for your husband – what it really means when you say, “I love him, but I’m not “in” love with him
• How to know if there’s a possibility for a future with the other man
• How to stop your circular thinking
• How to end your confusion and move forward in 7 clearly defined steps
• Men: Learn how women process infidelity. Find out exactly what your wife is thinking and feeling